Azbit (CURRENCY:AZ) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Azbit has a market cap of $1.34 million and approximately $2,452.00 worth of Azbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Azbit has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar. One Azbit token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, BW.com and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00045297 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $456.29 or 0.04985795 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055267 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031521 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00013358 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004554 BTC.
Azbit Token Profile
Azbit (CRYPTO:AZ) is a token. Its genesis date was May 31st, 2018. Azbit’s total supply is 125,753,004,612 tokens and its circulating supply is 81,308,560,168 tokens. Azbit’s official message board is medium.com/azbit-news. Azbit’s official website is azbit.com. Azbit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Azbit
Azbit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, BW.com and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Azbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.