Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Auctus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0721 or 0.00000787 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Auctus has traded up 25.7% against the dollar. Auctus has a total market cap of $4.74 million and approximately $8,196.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001367 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045235 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $453.06 or 0.04948837 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002770 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055301 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00031595 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013266 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004563 BTC.
Auctus (AUC) is a token. It launched on August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,636 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,829,635 tokens. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Auctus’ official website is auctus.org. The official message board for Auctus is blog.auctus.org. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Auctus
Auctus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auctus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auctus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.