ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. During the last seven days, ATC Coin has traded 19.2% lower against the dollar. ATC Coin has a total market capitalization of $990,303.39 and approximately $402.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATC Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0026 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular exchanges including Instant Bitex, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41.39 or 0.00452257 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006553 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003437 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003431 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000430 BTC.
ATC Coin Profile
ATC Coin (CRYPTO:ATCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 383,605,903 coins. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial. ATC Coin’s official website is www.atccoin.com.
Buying and Selling ATC Coin
ATC Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Instant Bitex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATC Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATC Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.