Content Value Network (CURRENCY:CVNT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. During the last seven days, Content Value Network has traded 10.7% higher against the dollar. Content Value Network has a market cap of $2.62 million and approximately $538,683.00 worth of Content Value Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Content Value Network token can now be bought for about $0.0031 or 0.00000046 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMax, UEX and BitForex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014956 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $170.80 or 0.02554768 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00189207 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00041781 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00033567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Content Value Network Profile
Content Value Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 850,000,000 tokens. The official website for Content Value Network is cvn.io.
Buying and Selling Content Value Network
Content Value Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, BitMax and UEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Value Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Content Value Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Content Value Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Content Value Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Value Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.