Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded down 11.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. During the last seven days, Social Send has traded down 11.9% against the US dollar. One Social Send coin can now be purchased for about $0.0054 or 0.00000055 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Social Send has a market cap of $289,060.00 and $27.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00016612 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003908 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004367 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 86.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 59.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Social Send
Social Send is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 53,809,410 coins. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Social Send is socialsend.io. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Social Send Coin Trading
Social Send can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social Send should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Social Send using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.