eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded up 10% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. During the last seven days, eosDAC has traded down 47.6% against the U.S. dollar. eosDAC has a total market cap of $4.37 million and $73,291.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eosDAC token can now be bought for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Hotbit, Bitbns and Bibox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
EOSDAC is a token. It was first traded on March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. The official message board for eosDAC is steemit.com/@eosdac. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eosDAC’s official website is eosdac.io.
Buying and Selling eosDAC
eosDAC can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Hotbit, ZB.COM, OTCBTC, Bitbns, Bibox, DragonEX and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eosDAC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eosDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.