ZeusNetwork (CURRENCY:ZEUS) traded 33.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. In the last week, ZeusNetwork has traded up 29.8% against the US dollar. One ZeusNetwork token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including STEX, Bleutrade and Crex24. ZeusNetwork has a total market capitalization of $27,092.00 and approximately $44.00 worth of ZeusNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003344 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 125.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded up 2,567.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000095 BTC.
ZeusNetwork Token Profile
ZeusNetwork is a token. ZeusNetwork’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000,000 tokens. ZeusNetwork’s official Twitter account is @network_zeus. The official website for ZeusNetwork is zeusfundme.com.
Buying and Selling ZeusNetwork
ZeusNetwork can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Bleutrade and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZeusNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZeusNetwork should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZeusNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZeusNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZeusNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.