carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded 14.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. carVertical has a market capitalization of $1.75 million and approximately $4,281.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last day. One carVertical token can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and IDEX. During the last week, carVertical has traded 13.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002850 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $288.68 or 0.02984380 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010330 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.36 or 0.00231126 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00044816 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.12 or 0.00145978 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002713 BTC.
carVertical’s launch date was December 10th, 2017. carVertical’s total supply is 9,835,745,292 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,650,893,616 tokens. carVertical’s official website is www.carvertical.com. carVertical’s official Twitter account is @verticalcar and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for carVertical is /r/carvertical and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
carVertical Token Trading
carVertical can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire carVertical should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy carVertical using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.