Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. One Apollo Currency coin can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, BitMart and CoinBene. Apollo Currency has a market capitalization of $11.17 million and $601,456.00 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded 19.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008706 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011314 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000383 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
Apollo Currency (CRYPTO:APL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2018. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins and its circulating supply is 14,685,096,531 coins. The official website for Apollo Currency is www.apollocurrency.com. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @ApolloCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
Apollo Currency can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, IDAX and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.