SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0151 or 0.00000147 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Lykke Exchange, Livecoin and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar. SolarCoin has a total market cap of $868,466.00 and approximately $204.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.01 or 0.00788490 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009578 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001169 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006744 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000378 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
SolarCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,925,079 coins and its circulating supply is 57,349,974 coins. SolarCoin’s official website is solarcoin.org. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Lykke Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.