Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. One Galactrum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Galactrum has traded down 36.4% against the dollar. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $8,927.00 and $2.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $131.18 or 0.01276817 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00049174 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00018056 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.22 or 0.00226045 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00009324 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002522 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00068106 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005215 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Galactrum (CRYPTO:ORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,844,807 coins and its circulating supply is 5,124,807 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.