TigerCash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. One TigerCash token can now be bought for approximately $0.0152 or 0.00000148 BTC on exchanges. TigerCash has a market cap of $154,142.00 and approximately $26.50 million worth of TigerCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TigerCash has traded up 12.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $281.43 or 0.02739960 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded down 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
TCH is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 15th, 2017. TigerCash’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,138,487 tokens. TigerCash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. TigerCash’s official website is www.cointiger.com. TigerCash’s official message board is medium.com/cointiger.
TigerCash Token Trading
TigerCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TigerCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TigerCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TigerCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TigerCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TigerCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.