Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Melon token can now be purchased for approximately $6.35 or 0.00061265 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitsane, Bittrex, IDEX and Liqui. During the last seven days, Melon has traded up 14.7% against the dollar. Melon has a market capitalization of $7.93 million and approximately $80,801.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003251 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $361.09 or 0.03487642 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.35 or 0.00254473 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00042941 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00161566 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Melon’s launch date was February 16th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 1,250,000 tokens. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Melon is melonport.com.
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bitsane, Bittrex, Radar Relay, Liqui and Kraken. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.