LikeCoin (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded down 4.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. LikeCoin has a market cap of $2.96 million and $146.00 worth of LikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, LikeCoin has traded up 56.2% against the dollar. One LikeCoin token can now be bought for about $0.0063 or 0.00000061 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00048383 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $641.63 or 0.06241878 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00062055 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.36 or 0.00159197 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005032 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00024828 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003651 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001588 BTC.
LikeCoin is a token. It launched on February 8th, 2018. LikeCoin’s total supply is 812,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 473,578,765 tokens. LikeCoin’s official Twitter account is @likecoin_fdn and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LikeCoin is like.co. The official message board for LikeCoin is medium.com/likecoin.
Buying and Selling LikeCoin
LikeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LikeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LikeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LikeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.