InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded 8.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. InflationCoin has a total market cap of $51,509.00 and $4.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One InflationCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and BiteBTC. During the last week, InflationCoin has traded up 33.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $131.59 or 0.01281135 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 30.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013691 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005079 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
InflationCoin (IFLT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 6th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 44,790,092,020 coins. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin. The official website for InflationCoin is inflationcoin.org. The Reddit community for InflationCoin is /r/inflationcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling InflationCoin
InflationCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InflationCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InflationCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InflationCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InflationCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.