HashCoin (CURRENCY:HSC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. HashCoin has a market cap of $876,605.00 and $3,418.00 worth of HashCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, HashCoin has traded up 9.2% against the dollar. One HashCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io and BCEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00048345 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $639.06 or 0.06200153 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00062371 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004984 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00024823 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.08 or 0.00126926 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001625 BTC.
HSC is a token. It launched on April 3rd, 2018. HashCoin’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,863,911,326 tokens. The Reddit community for HashCoin is /r/hashworld and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HashCoin’s official Twitter account is @hashworld_hsc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HashCoin is www.hashfuture.io.
HashCoin Token Trading
HashCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HashCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HashCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HashCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HashCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HashCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.