FuzeX (CURRENCY:FXT) traded up 9.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 14th. FuzeX has a market capitalization of $1.08 million and approximately $7,182.00 worth of FuzeX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, FuzeX has traded up 24.8% against the dollar. One FuzeX token can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, IDEX, Cobinhood and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003207 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $359.87 or 0.03511099 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009754 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.61 or 0.00249898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00040731 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00148446 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003044 BTC.
FuzeX launched on January 13th, 2018. FuzeX’s total supply is 1,087,156,610 tokens and its circulating supply is 824,627,153 tokens. FuzeX’s official website is fuzex.co. FuzeX’s official Twitter account is @fuzex_co. FuzeX’s official message board is medium.com/fuzex.
FuzeX Token Trading
FuzeX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, Allbit, Cobinhood, CoinBene, IDEX, Livecoin, CPDAX, COSS, HitBTC and Token Store. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuzeX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FuzeX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FuzeX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FuzeX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuzeX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.