EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded 9.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One EUNO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0056 or 0.00000054 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, EUNO has traded down 16.3% against the U.S. dollar. EUNO has a market capitalization of $179,317.00 and $12,340.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Axe (AXE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005918 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 44.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
EUNO (EUNO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 35,012,551 coins and its circulating supply is 32,047,845 coins. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin. EUNO’s official website is www.euno.co.
EUNO Coin Trading
EUNO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EUNO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EUNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.