Cryptonite (CURRENCY:XCN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Cryptonite has traded up 4.7% against the dollar. One Cryptonite coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange and BX Thailand. Cryptonite has a market capitalization of $72,614.00 and $9.00 worth of Cryptonite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,232.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $270.15 or 0.02635745 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $487.07 or 0.04752167 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.31 or 0.00793260 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.82 or 0.00915395 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.86 or 0.00115747 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00009438 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00025395 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $71.74 or 0.00699900 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Cryptonite is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the M7 POW hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2014. Cryptonite’s total supply is 708,506,520 coins. Cryptonite’s official Twitter account is @CryptoniteCoin. Cryptonite’s official website is cryptonite.info.
Buying and Selling Cryptonite
Cryptonite can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptonite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.