Azbit (CURRENCY:AZ) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Azbit token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, BW.com and YoBit. In the last week, Azbit has traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Azbit has a total market cap of $996,301.00 and approximately $36,135.00 worth of Azbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00048383 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $641.63 or 0.06241878 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00062055 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.36 or 0.00159197 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005032 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00024828 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003651 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001588 BTC.
Azbit (CRYPTO:AZ) is a token. It launched on May 31st, 2018. Azbit’s total supply is 126,772,048,272 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,216,492,717 tokens. The official message board for Azbit is medium.com/azbit-news. Azbit’s official Twitter account is @
Azbit Token Trading
Azbit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, YoBit and BW.com. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Azbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Azbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.