Friendz (CURRENCY:FDZ) traded up 13.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 5th. Friendz has a market cap of $1.17 million and $68,878.00 worth of Friendz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Friendz has traded down 9.5% against the dollar. One Friendz token can now be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, BitMart, Mercatox and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002877 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $294.98 or 0.03067161 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.32 or 0.00200914 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00029481 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.66 or 0.00131601 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Friendz’s launch date was January 24th, 2018. Friendz’s total supply is 1,133,439,473 tokens and its circulating supply is 522,398,796 tokens. Friendz’s official Twitter account is @Friendz_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Friendz is friendz.io. The Reddit community for Friendz is /r/FriendzICO.
Friendz Token Trading
Friendz can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BitMart, Mercatox, DragonEX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Friendz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Friendz should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Friendz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Friendz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Friendz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.