BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 5th. Over the last week, BLOCKv has traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar. BLOCKv has a total market cap of $3.84 million and approximately $1,251.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLOCKv token can currently be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, OKEx, IDEX and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002877 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $294.98 or 0.03067161 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.32 or 0.00200914 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00029481 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.66 or 0.00131601 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
BLOCKv’s genesis date was October 12th, 2017. BLOCKv’s total supply is 3,646,271,241 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,989,942,418 tokens. BLOCKv’s official message board is medium.com/@blockv_io. The official website for BLOCKv is blockv.io. The Reddit community for BLOCKv is /r/blockv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BLOCKv’s official Twitter account is @blockv_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BLOCKv
BLOCKv can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Ethfinex, OKEx, Tidex, Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLOCKv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLOCKv should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLOCKv using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.