OWNDATA (CURRENCY:OWN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 27th. During the last week, OWNDATA has traded 7% lower against the dollar. OWNDATA has a market cap of $373,881.00 and $16,912.00 worth of OWNDATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OWNDATA token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 29.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006624 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00043329 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.07 or 0.00320934 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011101 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002133 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007909 BTC.
OWNDATA Token Profile
OWNDATA (OWN) is a token. OWNDATA’s total supply is 110,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,000,000,000 tokens. OWNDATA’s official Twitter account is @owndata_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. OWNDATA’s official website is owndata.network. OWNDATA’s official message board is medium.com/@owndata.
Buying and Selling OWNDATA
OWNDATA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OWNDATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OWNDATA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OWNDATA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OWNDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OWNDATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.