GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 27th. One GoldMint coin can now be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00001404 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, YoBit and Livecoin. GoldMint has a market cap of $242,869.00 and approximately $477.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GoldMint has traded up 13.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002575 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $302.81 or 0.03339697 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.73 or 0.00195556 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00028817 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00123282 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
GoldMint Coin Profile
GoldMint launched on August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoldMint’s official message board is blog.goldmint.io. The official website for GoldMint is www.goldmint.io.
Buying and Selling GoldMint
GoldMint can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMint should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldMint using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.