Qbao (CURRENCY:QBT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 26th. In the last week, Qbao has traded 2.3% higher against the dollar. Qbao has a market cap of $344,948.00 and $985.00 worth of Qbao was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qbao token can now be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinnest, Gate.io, EXX and CoinEgg.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Qbao Token Profile
Qbao (QBT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 24th, 2013. Qbao’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,351,403 tokens. Qbao’s official message board is medium.com/@Qbao2339. The Reddit community for Qbao is /r/Qbao. Qbao’s official Twitter account is @Qbao2339. The official website for Qbao is qbao.fund.
Qbao Token Trading
Qbao can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, EXX, CoinEgg, Coinnest and Allcoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbao directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbao should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbao using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbao Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbao and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.