ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 25th. ION has a total market cap of $540,947.00 and $163.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ION coin can now be bought for $0.0433 or 0.00000517 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. In the last week, ION has traded 7.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007580 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009117 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002333 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001501 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000453 BTC.
ION (CRYPTO:ION) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 18,406,517 coins and its circulating supply is 12,506,517 coins. ION’s official message board is ion.community. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ION Coin Trading
ION can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.