ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 5.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 25th. One ICON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001864 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, Allbit, CoinTiger and Bitbns. ICON has a market capitalization of $81.02 million and $8.19 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ICON has traded up 2.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $264.22 or 0.03147737 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.11 or 0.00203791 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00017769 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00029490 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00124026 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ICON Coin Profile
ICON uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 517,769,679 coins. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, DragonEX, Allbit, Bitbns, OOOBTC, Rfinex, Bithumb, IDEX, COSS, Huobi, CoinTiger, ABCC, Binance, Gate.io, OKEx, Upbit and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.