News stories about West Mountain Environmental (CVE:WMT) have been trending somewhat positive this week, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. West Mountain Environmental earned a media sentiment score of 1.17 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news stories about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected West Mountain Environmental’s score:
- West Coast wind farm project environmental impact assessment was sound – DAFF (capetalk.co.za)
- Will Davos save the world, or help put it out of its misery? (washingtonpost.com)
- West Mountain Environmental (CVE:WMT) Given Coverage Optimism Score of -2.50 (americanbankingnews.com)
- Wes Holden: Is there a future in coal? (wvgazettemail.com)
- B.C. government, environmentalists ‘disappointed’ over Trans Mountain court decision (globalnews.ca)
West Mountain Environmental has a fifty-two week low of C$0.02 and a fifty-two week high of C$0.02. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.02.
West Mountain Environmental Company Profile
West Mountain Environmental Corp., formerly West Mountain Capital Corp., operates through its subsidiary, Phase Separation Solutions Inc, in the waste processing industry using Thermal Phase Separation Technology (TPS) to eliminate the liability inherent in contaminated soil, sludge and, where possible, recover hydrocarbons for reuse.
Further Reading: What is Cost of Debt?
Receive News & Ratings for West Mountain Environmental Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for West Mountain Environmental and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.