Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. One Tezos coin can now be purchased for $1.48 or 0.00017707 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Tezos has a total market cap of $1.03 billion and $40.93 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Tezos has traded down 0.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005136 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos (CRYPTO:XTZ) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2017. Tezos’ total supply is 694,191,974 coins. Tezos’ official Twitter account is @tez0s and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Tezos is www.tezos.com. The official message board for Tezos is www.tezos.ch. The Reddit community for Tezos is /r/tezos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.