Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. One Silent Notary token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including TOPBTC, DEx.top, DDEX and Hotbit. Over the last seven days, Silent Notary has traded 29.8% lower against the US dollar. Silent Notary has a market cap of $149,991.00 and approximately $30,036.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $257.50 or 0.03090063 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012013 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00203219 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00029316 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.33 or 0.00124023 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Silent Notary
Silent Notary launched on November 9th, 2017. Silent Notary’s total supply is 186,462,812,051 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,470,521,339 tokens. The Reddit community for Silent Notary is /r/SilentNotary and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Silent Notary’s official Twitter account is @SilentNotary and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Silent Notary is silentnotary.com.
Silent Notary Token Trading
Silent Notary can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, YoBit, DDEX, IDEX, DEx.top, TOPBTC and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Silent Notary should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Silent Notary using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.