Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 24th. One Refereum token can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, DDEX, Bibox and Upbit. Over the last week, Refereum has traded up 17.2% against the dollar. Refereum has a total market cap of $3.48 million and $779,302.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002628 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $257.82 or 0.03094962 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012016 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.72 or 0.00200690 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00029505 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00123637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Refereum Token Profile
Refereum’s genesis date was September 25th, 2017. Refereum’s total supply is 4,999,650,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,557,239,201 tokens. Refereum’s official website is refereum.com. Refereum’s official Twitter account is @refereum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Refereum’s official message board is medium.com/@refereum. The Reddit community for Refereum is /r/refereum.
Refereum Token Trading
Refereum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Gate.io, Bittrex, Cobinhood, OKEx, DDEX, IDEX and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Refereum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Refereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.