Photon (CURRENCY:PHO) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 24th. Photon has a market cap of $120,388.00 and $1.00 worth of Photon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Photon has traded down 21.9% against the US dollar. One Photon coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,314.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $159.96 or 0.01924403 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $307.23 or 0.03695644 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.20 or 0.00639937 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.07 or 0.00722526 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.32 or 0.00100116 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010984 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00029948 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.98 or 0.00577139 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
PHO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 21st, 2016. Photon’s total supply is 32,307,221,286 coins. Photon’s official Twitter account is @PhotonCoin. Photon’s official website is www.photoncc.com.
Photon Coin Trading
Photon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Photon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Photon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Photon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Photon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Photon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.