Photon (CURRENCY:PHO) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 25th. In the last week, Photon has traded 11.9% lower against the dollar. One Photon coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. Photon has a market capitalization of $137,976.00 and $4.00 worth of Photon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,333.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $160.67 or 0.01928094 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $309.88 or 0.03718637 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.52 or 0.00642314 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.14 or 0.00733732 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.34 or 0.00100035 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010873 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00030188 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.86 or 0.00586309 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Photon (CRYPTO:PHO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 21st, 2016. Photon’s total supply is 32,320,328,528 coins. Photon’s official Twitter account is @PhotonCoin. The official website for Photon is www.photoncc.com.
Buying and Selling Photon
Photon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Photon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Photon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Photon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Photon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Photon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.