Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. One Lympo token can currently be bought for about $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Ethfinex, Cobinhood and IDEX. In the last seven days, Lympo has traded 9.2% lower against the dollar. Lympo has a market capitalization of $2.35 million and approximately $19,213.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002651 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $265.87 or 0.03173559 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011940 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.08 or 0.00203893 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00029433 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00124300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Lympo Token Profile
Lympo was first traded on December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 826,672,979 tokens. Lympo’s official website is lympo.io. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lympo’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO.
Lympo Token Trading
Lympo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Fatbtc, Allbit, Ethfinex, IDEX, HADAX, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lympo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lympo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.