Japan Content Token (CURRENCY:JCT) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. One Japan Content Token token can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including P2PB2B, BitMart, Simex and LATOKEN. In the last seven days, Japan Content Token has traded down 2.1% against the US dollar. Japan Content Token has a market cap of $32,984.00 and $160.00 worth of Japan Content Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $257.50 or 0.03090063 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012013 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00203219 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00029316 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.33 or 0.00124023 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Japan Content Token
Japan Content Token’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 293,150,782 tokens. Japan Content Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Japan Content Token’s official website is ja-cket.com.
Japan Content Token Token Trading
Japan Content Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, P2PB2B, BitMart and Simex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Japan Content Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Japan Content Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Japan Content Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Japan Content Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Japan Content Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.