Elitium (CURRENCY:EUM) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. Elitium has a market cap of $7.66 million and $18,825.00 worth of Elitium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elitium token can currently be purchased for $0.79 or 0.00009523 BTC on major exchanges including BitMart and STEX. In the last week, Elitium has traded 9.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002647 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $258.92 or 0.03103059 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011993 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.02 or 0.00204027 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00029328 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00124027 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Elitium’s total supply is 332,200,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,655,990 tokens. The Reddit community for Elitium is /r/Elitium. The official message board for Elitium is medium.com/elitium. The official website for Elitium is www.elitium.io. Elitium’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Elitium
Elitium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elitium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elitium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elitium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elitium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elitium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.