Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 24th. One Covesting token can currently be bought for about $0.0727 or 0.00000875 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, YoBit, HitBTC and IDEX. In the last seven days, Covesting has traded up 3.2% against the dollar. Covesting has a market capitalization of $1.31 million and approximately $2,437.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002637 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $257.24 or 0.03094254 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012040 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.67 or 0.00200549 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00029602 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.28 or 0.00123639 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Covesting launched on October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Covesting is medium.com/@Covesting. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Covesting is covesting.io.
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Covesting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.