CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Over the last seven days, CoinFi has traded down 19% against the US dollar. CoinFi has a total market cap of $270,029.00 and $1,977.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CoinFi token can currently be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Cobinhood, FCoin and Kyber Network.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $263.56 or 0.03152612 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011973 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.02 or 0.00203532 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00029551 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.37 or 0.00123986 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
CoinFi launched on December 15th, 2017. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 198,664,791 tokens. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CoinFi is medium.com/coinfi. The official website for CoinFi is www.coinfi.com.
Buying and Selling CoinFi
CoinFi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Kyber Network, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinFi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoinFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.