Velas (CURRENCY:VLX) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 24th. One Velas coin can currently be bought for $0.0193 or 0.00000227 BTC on exchanges. Velas has a total market capitalization of $25.39 million and $2.02 million worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Velas has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded 146% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Velas is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 20th, 2017. Velas’ total supply is 2,049,360,528 coins and its circulating supply is 1,318,277,937 coins. The official website for Velas is www.velas.com. The official message board for Velas is www.velas.com/news.html. Velas’ official Twitter account is @Velox_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Velas
Velas can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Velas should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Velas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.