Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 24th. Titan Coin has a market cap of $546,345.00 and approximately $70.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Titan Coin has traded 25.4% lower against the dollar. One Titan Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including Escodex, Novaexchange and SouthXchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- 999 (999) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00024511 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006181 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000126 BTC.
About Titan Coin
Titan Coin (TTN) is a coin. Its launch date was June 21st, 2019. Titan Coin’s total supply is 897,595,878 coins and its circulating supply is 897,595,848 coins. Titan Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@titanprojectsco. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject. Titan Coin’s official website is titanprojects.co.
Buying and Selling Titan Coin
Titan Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Novaexchange and Escodex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Titan Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Titan Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.