Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. One Swarm token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0184 or 0.00000217 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network, IDEX and YoBit. Over the last week, Swarm has traded down 12.3% against the US dollar. Swarm has a market cap of $1.44 million and approximately $1,571.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $266.57 or 0.03153503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011873 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00201692 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00029632 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.54 or 0.00124726 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Swarm was first traded on September 7th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 78,654,618 tokens. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Swarm is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Swarm is www.swarm.fund.
Swarm Token Trading
Swarm can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, YoBit and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swarm should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Swarm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.