SONO (CURRENCY:SONO) traded 246.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. SONO has a market cap of $5,462.00 and approximately $186.00 worth of SONO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SONO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, SONO has traded 226.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.77 or 0.01192073 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00053066 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00034513 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.60 or 0.00208212 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006503 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.21 or 0.00073407 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001894 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
SONO Coin Profile
SONO (CRYPTO:SONO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SkunkHash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 20th, 2017. SONO’s total supply is 2,084,823 coins. SONO’s official Twitter account is @AltComCoin. The official website for SONO is projectsono.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “AltCommunity Coin (ALTCOM) is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SkunkHash algorithm. “
SONO Coin Trading
SONO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SONO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SONO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SONO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SONO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.