Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000041 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $253,536.00 and approximately $59.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.34 or 0.01195233 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00052861 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00031793 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.68 or 0.00208493 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006487 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00073331 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001901 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Phoenixcoin (CRYPTO:PXC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.