MASTERNET (CURRENCY:MASH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. Over the last seven days, MASTERNET has traded 10.8% lower against the dollar. MASTERNET has a market capitalization of $7,374.00 and $282.00 worth of MASTERNET was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MASTERNET token can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $266.03 or 0.03141837 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011838 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.15 or 0.00202499 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00029471 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00124250 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
MASTERNET Token Profile
MASTERNET’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,686,740 tokens. MASTERNET’s official Twitter account is @MasternetMASH. The official website for MASTERNET is akasicglobal.io. The Reddit community for MASTERNET is /r/MasternetMASH and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MASTERNET
MASTERNET can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MASTERNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MASTERNET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MASTERNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MASTERNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MASTERNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.