Eryllium (CURRENCY:ERY) traded up 3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. During the last week, Eryllium has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar. Eryllium has a market capitalization of $1,133.00 and approximately $54.00 worth of Eryllium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Eryllium coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.84 or 0.01199134 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00031553 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004425 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Eryllium Coin Profile
Eryllium (ERY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 29th, 2016. Eryllium’s total supply is 18,111,856 coins and its circulating supply is 13,663,121 coins. Eryllium’s official message board is eryllium.net. Eryllium’s official website is eryllium.com. Eryllium’s official Twitter account is @eryllium and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Eryllium
Eryllium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eryllium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eryllium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eryllium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eryllium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eryllium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.