CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 24th. CyberVein has a market cap of $4.34 million and approximately $58,881.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, CyberVein has traded up 11.7% against the dollar. One CyberVein token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, OKEx, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein (CRYPTO:CVT) is a token. It was first traded on March 4th, 2018. CyberVein’s total supply is 2,147,483,648 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,060,404,496 tokens. CyberVein’s official website is www.cybervein.org. CyberVein’s official Twitter account is @cyberveingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CyberVein
CyberVein can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Bilaxy, IDEX, OKEx and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberVein using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.