CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 24th. CyberMiles has a total market capitalization of $9.03 million and $2.30 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded down 8.8% against the US dollar. One CyberMiles token can currently be bought for $0.0113 or 0.00000133 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, OKEx, CoinBene and Koinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.72 or 0.00645410 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010763 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00052861 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00000976 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00073331 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010407 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007769 BTC.
CyberMiles Token Profile
CyberMiles (CRYPTO:CMT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2016. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,000,000 tokens. The official message board for CyberMiles is medium.com/cybermiles. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. CyberMiles’ official website is www.cybermiles.io.
CyberMiles Token Trading
CyberMiles can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Zebpay, Binance, OKEx, Huobi, DragonEX, Tokenomy, CoinBene, Bibox, Bithumb, LBank, IDEX, Koinex, Cobinhood and BCEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.