Comet (CURRENCY:CMT) traded down 12.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. Over the last week, Comet has traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar. Comet has a market cap of $4,228.00 and $2.00 worth of Comet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Comet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Comet Coin Profile
Comet is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2016. Comet’s total supply is 872,830 coins. Comet’s official Twitter account is @cometcoin. The official website for Comet is cometcoin.com.
Comet Coin Trading
Comet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Comet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Comet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Comet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Comet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Comet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.