Azart (CURRENCY:AZART) traded up 122% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 24th. Azart has a total market capitalization of $937.00 and approximately $16.00 worth of Azart was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Azart coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, Azart has traded 64.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010392 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 31.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Azart (CRYPTO:AZART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 19th, 2018. Azart’s total supply is 4,146,379 coins. The official website for Azart is azartpay.com. Azart’s official Twitter account is @AzartPay.
Azart Coin Trading
Azart can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azart directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Azart should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Azart using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.