FLIP (CURRENCY:FLP) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. FLIP has a market capitalization of $716,202.00 and approximately $206.00 worth of FLIP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FLIP token can now be bought for about $0.0128 or 0.00000153 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and BitForex. During the last seven days, FLIP has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $270.65 or 0.03239873 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011973 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.99 or 0.00203353 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00029773 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00125807 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FLIP Token Profile
FLIP launched on October 13th, 2017. FLIP’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,955,000 tokens. FLIP’s official Twitter account is @Gameflip. The official message board for FLIP is medium.com/@fliptoken. The official website for FLIP is fliptoken.gameflip.com.
FLIP Token Trading
FLIP can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, HitBTC and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLIP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FLIP should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FLIP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.